The Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation, Northern Territory Branch, (ANMF NT), are offering scholarships to its members to support Nursing & Midwifery Students, Enrolled Nurses, Registered Nurses and Registered Midwives.
- Complete the Application form and send a copy to the ANMF NT Office.
- Applications will be reviewed monthly at the ANMF NT Branch Council meetings.
- Once reviewed a decision will be undertaken as to who are the successful applicants. Branch Councils decision is final.
- Applicants will be notified by email. Applicants will be required to pay their course/unit fees and on successful completion of the unit provide their unit results / unit fees receipt or statement of HECS commitment to the ANMF NT office for reimbursement up to the maximum of their awarded scholarship.
- Conference fees must be paid up front by the applicant and proof of attendance will be required by ANMF NT.
- Applicants who fail to complete or pass their unit, or attend their conference, will not be entitled to receive any monies from the scholarship fund.
- Applicants will be required to provide their bank details for payment of scholarship monies on successful/completion/attendance of the course, unit or conference and after forwarding a short article of 200 words to the ANMF NT on 'what it has meant to be a recipient of the scholarship.'
- Must be an ANMF NT financial member for a minimum of three (3) years;
- Must not be the recipient of any other nursing grant, scholarship or bursary during the scholarship period;
- Study must be relevant to nursing or midwifery in the NT and unit commencing after scholarship is awarded;
- Scholarship is available to a recipient once every three (3) years.
- Scholarship will only cover airfares, accomodation during conference and course/fee registration
- Scholarships WILL NOT cover ground transport, meals and conference dinner, and conference cruises.
The Scholarships are available for 2022
Postgraduates tertiary studies, courses or conference attendance. Applicants must meet all the listed criteria.
Scholarships per year:
- Conference: 6 scholarships for 2021 - up to $3,000 each - (3 for Top End and 3 for Central Australia)
- Postgraduate: 4 scholarships for 2021 - up to $6,500 each (2 for Top End and 2 for Central Australia)